Thursday, January 13, 2011

Selection as "Rising Star" in Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine

I'm pleased to announce that I have been selected as a "Rising Star" in Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine.

The "Rising Stars" list is Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine's "listing of top lawyers who are 40 years old and younger or who have been in practice 10 years or less."  According to the magazine, only 2.5 percent of Illinois lawyers are selected for the "Rising Stars" list.

As you may know, I practice in the areas of civil litigation, environmental law, and construction law, and I am accepting new clients at this time.  To set up a free initial consultation regarding a legal matter, please contact my office by phone at (312) 239-9722 or e-mail at dscriven-young@pecklaw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment